Free Second Opinion Consultations
Have you seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past? Are you unsure about their recommendations for your evaluation or treatment? Were your questions and concerns not addressed or explained? If so, Kentucky Fertility Institute is offering you a FREE 30-minute second opinion consultation with absolutely no obligations or strings attached.
Our doctors will provide consultation for any patient who has seen a reproductive endocrinologist in the past 6 months and would like a second opinion. They will also spend time with you reviewing your medical history, testing and treatment to help you better understand the causes of your infertility and your treatment options.
To schedule the free 30-minute second opinion consultation, simply:
- Contact us at (502) 996-4480
- Let us know you would like a free 30-minute second opinion consultation.
- Download the medical records release form from our website and send it to your previous reproductive endocrinologist to request a copy of your medical records. Please note that it typically takes two weeks for a physician’s office to send the medical records.
- Bring any medical records you have with you to the consultation.
For many couples, the cost of infertility treatment and associated medications can be extremely high—especially when it involves multiple cycles to get pregnant. Those without insurance coverage for infertility care often decide whether to seek treatment based on their ability to pay.
Kentucky Fertility Institute is pleased to offer patients the following discounted rates:
- Hardship discount Available for the first IVF cycle for joint annual income of less than $50,000 or individual annual income of less than $30,000. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- First Responder discount. KFI supports our community of First Responders and is proud to offer a discount on an IVF Cycle. First Responders include Police, Firefighters and EMT’s. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Military discount KFI supports those courageous individuals who serve and is proud to offer our military families a discount off an IVF cycle. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Call (502) 996-4480 or visit our online appointment request form to discuss your specific IVF needs and book a consultation.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Anthem
- United Healthcare
- Center Care
For information on additional financial options offered at our center, feel free to reach out to us! We understand insurance for fertility coverage can be tricky and unique for every patient. Our financial counseling process will help guide you every step of the way, making a clear, dedicated path to your goal of starting a family. Coverage would be dependent on your individual insurance plan.
Don’t see your insurance company listed? Call today and ask our staff whether you qualify for a discount plan offered directly through your employer!
The Livestrong Fertility Discount
If you want to become a parent after cancer, the Livestrong Foundation provides the full range of resources for women and men who unfortunately have been diagnosed with cancer. We are dedicated to providing educational info and access to resources such as these, that support cancer patients and survivors whose cancer and its treatment present risks to their fertility. The Livestrong Fertility Discount program helps cancer survivors access discounted rates on fertility preservation services. If you have questions about eligibility, please contact our office.
Through our partnership with fertility financing specialists, we are pleased to offer our patients the most comprehensive financing options available, with customized loan programs to meet their individual needs and help ease the financial stress of treatment.
LendingClub Patient Solutions – Making Fertility Care More Affordable
Don’t let cost be a barrier to your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
- A quick and simple online application that allows you to see all of your options in seconds
- Visibility to all amounts, monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit, until you select a plan and move forward
- One monthly payment for up to three services including: IVF treatment, medications, genetic testing, fertility preservation and donor services
Complete your online application today at the link below or learn more at www.lendingclub.com/prelude.
Copyright 2019 LendingClub Patient Solutions products and services provided through Springstone Financial, LLC, a subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation. Payment plans made by issuing bank partners.
CapexMD specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. With their easy loan process and competitive rates, CapexMD ensures the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable, including financing for Fertility Medications if necessary. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with Kentucky Fertility Institute to ensure your funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
- Specialist in Fertility Financing
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Easy and Secure Online Application
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Flexible Terms
- Highest Confidentiality
- No Annual Fees
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Retain your existing Credit Sources
Apply online and receive your pre-approval within 24 hours or call 888.497.8414 for more information